skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
This works!
I'm finally setting up a blog in hopes of keeping track of the days leading up to becoming a family of four. (Plus a dog and a cat.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(39)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(37)
Home
One Lucky Aunt!
First Leg of Heading home
We Made it to Beijing!
Taylor and Alice
Quick Post
Boats
Breakfast by the Falls
Shopping
Day 11
Day 10? Is it?
White Swan & Guangzhou Day 1
Today we were Tired
Cuteness Alert! Squeek! Squeek!
Days Merging into Other Days
Green Mountain Pagota
A Bit of Food
Walked around the Block
Loving this Auntie Gig
Day 6, I think
Xia & Bailey say Hi
Taylor Amazes us with Chopsticks
Chinese Adoption Day
Alice's Chinese Adoption
Meeting my new Niece
Day 4 in pictures
Alice Kang Shun's first post
Day 3 (It is day 3, right? I can see I may lose tr...
Day 2
Hopefully this will work once youtube processes it.
Day 1
Bags Packed
3 Days
5 Days and Counting
44 pounds
This works!
About Me
Gina
We've been on a 4+ year journey to our daughter/sister Alice. I'm traveling with my sister, Lynne, to get Alice and bring her from her home in China to her home in Vermont to big brother, Seth and her daddy Jim. (and her cat Luke and dog Paisley.)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment