Friday, May 21, 2010

Cuteness Alert! Squeek! Squeek!





9 comments:

  1. I can't watch this enough! She is sooooooo cute! I can't wait to meet, hug, and love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Played it over and over! Too short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, you are glowing! What a little angel she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark said...

    Ditto on all of the above. When I see this, I think of the Abominable Snowman on Bugs Bunny saying, "I want to hug her, and hold her, and kiss her, and cuddle her, and..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not as good as the real deal, but awfully cute. One more week to go. Be safe, be fast. Come on girls, we're ready to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok... where in the heck did you find those shoes?!?! certainly amps up the cuteness factor well beyond 11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! she is walking to the road! at the last alice vid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seth's baby sister is so cute! We like her squeaky shoes! Maybe you can get some for Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Kitchen class! I'll be walking Seth to school with Alice and Paisley when I get back!
    -Ms Barrett

    ReplyDelete