Lynne arrived this afternoon. We went through our bags and I was able to dish off some luggage weight to her. Whew. I think the packing is set and I really don't want to look at it again. We ran to get Seth and took Paisley to the vet for her spring appointment. Back home now and Lynne has headed off to the folks as we have a final dinner together as a family of 3. (First, Seth's homework.)
Tomorrow morn, waaay early, we'll head off to btv. I'll miss my boys so very, very much. Very much. Since I met Jimbo all those years ago, someone seems to have hit the fast forward button on my life. I can't imagine my days without him, can't imagine my world without Seth, and now comes Alice.
Thanks all for following! I know we have a lot of support and our little girl is so loved already.
'cause every little thing, is gonna be alright...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whooo hooo
ReplyDelete<3 You guys! Will be trying best I can to check in on here from Costa Rica.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!