Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!! Gina - you're amazing! Congratulations to ALL the new families... Seesta and Meesta - your daughter is beautiful and I love seeing those smiles on your faces. Bring that little girl home to us. Love You - Auntie K~
We've been on a 4+ year journey to our daughter/sister Alice. I'm traveling with my sister, Lynne, to get Alice and bring her from her home in China to her home in Vermont to big brother, Seth and her daddy Jim. (and her cat Luke and dog Paisley.)
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!! Gina - you're amazing! Congratulations to ALL the new families... Seesta and Meesta - your daughter is beautiful and I love seeing those smiles on your faces. Bring that little girl home to us. Love You - Auntie K~
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this picture!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for all of you.
@ Donna, Tommy & Taylor - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
We love you all!
Love,
Wendy, Charles & Layne (she thinks Taylor is too cute) :)
Donna,
ReplyDeleteTaylor is adorable!!! I am so glad you posted on Gina's blog so we could see her.
Kendra
awe beautiful.. and so great you all have toddlers!
ReplyDelete