I'm crying at work! Just had to answer the phone. Hahahaha. She is sooooo cute and happy. I love that she is clinging to that book. You two look so natural together. oh oh, I'm going to start crying agian.
We've been on a 4+ year journey to our daughter/sister Alice. I'm traveling with my sister, Lynne, to get Alice and bring her from her home in China to her home in Vermont to big brother, Seth and her daddy Jim. (and her cat Luke and dog Paisley.)
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's so beautiful! Love, Franky
ReplyDeleteI'm crying at work! Just had to answer the phone. Hahahaha. She is sooooo cute and happy. I love that she is clinging to that book. You two look so natural together. oh oh, I'm going to start crying agian.
ReplyDeleteWe are crying at the airport! So incredibly happy for you! Alice is one lucky kid!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDeleteKristen de la Rosa
Oh, the lump in my throat as I view these LOVELY photos! She is so clearly happy you are there!!
ReplyDeleteShe's just adorable and perfect. It's wonderful to see how happy she is with you. All the best, Pam (DCmomtobe!)
ReplyDeleteGina,
ReplyDeleteThis is making me weep...with happiness!!!
What a incredible life altering trip this has been for you.
Can't wait to see you both.
Much Love,
Jena
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! We are SO happy for you... Such sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you Gina (Jim and Seth also), she looks so sweet. Looking forward to meeting her.
ReplyDeleteTruly a beautiful sight. We're so happy for all concerned. Dad said she didn't want Seth to leave the screen this morning, couldn't ask for more.
ReplyDeleteoh yea Congrats! she looks so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWoodsie
I remain completely amazed by how remarkable all of this is. What a love story......
ReplyDelete