Checked off my to-do list:
Downloaded an Amy Tan book thanks to listenupvermont.org. That should kill off some airplane time. I'll toss some of those CD lessons (thanks to Essex Free Library) onto my mp3, too.
I bought a funky merged bottle/sippy cup. How's that for a wishy washy decision on bringing a bottle for a 2 year old?
More tissues, another small pack of wipes to trade out for the bigger one and some pens.
Groceries for my boys while I'm gone and food for the pets.
Still to do:
A focused review of the mound of papers I need to bring.
Laundry.
Bank.
ready--set--nearly gone. So appropriate on Mother's day. Godspeed to you all. You will be in our minds all this trip. Can't wait to see you all together.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and I am happy to be able to follow along via your blog. A bottle is an awesome bonding tool, do not hesitate to use it.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and happy trip =)
Bring plenty of TP, tissues & wipes.
Respectfully, GinaVH in VT
Bring more wipes -- trade for something else. really. :o)
ReplyDelete